Autumn tour performance
Written by Georg Büchner
Director: Peter Goessner + Tomo Fujisawa
Screenplay: Tomo Fujisawa
Kitakyushu / Miyazaki / Yamaguchi / Kyoto / Hiroshima / Nagano / Tokyo
- August 25th (Thursday) -28th (Sunday), 2005 4 performance at 1901 Higashida Daiichi blast furnace special stage (Kitakyushu)
- September 10th (Sun) -11th (Sun), 2005 2 performances at Nonohanakan(Miyazaki) Sponsored by: Non-profit organization Nonohanakan
- September 15, 2005 (Thursday) 1 performance at Midori Kaikan (Yamaguchi)
- September 19, 2005 (Monday) 1 performance at Atelier Gekiken (Kyoto)
- September 25, 2005 (Sun) 1 performance at Teatro Avierto (Hiroshima)
- September 30, 2005 (Friday) 1 performance at Neon Hall (Nagano)
- October 6th (Thursday) and 7th (Friday), 2005 2 performance at Theater Iwato (Tokyo)
Cast: Tomo Fujisawa, Yumi Goto, Hiromichi Aramaki, Yoko Matsuo, Chizu Masuda, Hiroyuki Jibiki, Umi Nagano, Hiroshi Onodera, etc.
Staff: Stage Design / Tsutomu Uchiyama, Music / Hiromichi Sakamoto, Lighting / Masumi Sakurai, Stage Director / Hiroshi Onodera, Advertising Art / Table / Yumi Goto, Photo / Yasushi Eguchi
Grant: Japan Arts Council Grant Program (Miyazaki), Saison Culture Program
Back Sponsored by: Kitakyushu City, Kitakyushu City Board of Education, Miyazaki Prefectural Board of Education, Yawata Higashida Machigami Liaison Committee, Miyazaki Nichinichi Shinbun, NHK Miyazaki Broadcasting Station, MRT Miyazaki Broadcasting, UMK TV Miyazaki,
Tomo Fujisawa and Gesner had a lot of discussions and translated them by hand to compose the script. It was staged in collaboration with Fujisawa, who was in his twenties at the time, and Gesner. I reinterpreted the esoteric original work with the feeling of young people in modern Japan, and asked the modern Japanese society.
With a work called “Rat Hunting” and a double-performance, he performed a traveling tour by truck in seven locations nationwide, which was taken up in the “NHK Arts Theater” and broadcast nationwide as a documentary.